Kickstart the first weekend of September in the best possible way with this mega-beer giveaway. It’s Tappy Hour!
We’ve got fruity beer brand JUBEL to thank. The reason? To mark the launch of the label’s late summer outdoor pop ups across Hackney Wick, Brick Lane, Greenwich and Tower Bridge.
You’ve five London locations to choose from so, fingers crossed, you’re near one. Each venue will be kitted out with deck chairs and oil drum tables so you get get comfy – in socially distanced safety, natch – as you tuck in to the gold stuff.
It’s early doors, but just rock up to drink up. Staffers will be pouring pints of their peach infused craft lager FREE to anyone who fancies one.
Friday 4th Sep, 6pm – 7pm: FREE Jubel Peach pints. One drink per person. At the following locations:
– Big Chill Brick Lane, Dray Walk, Brick Lane, E1 6QL
– Four Quarters Hackney Wick, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 8, Canalside, East Bay Lane, E20 3BS
– Barge East, River Lee, Sweetwater Mooring, White Post Lane, E9 5EN
– Vapianos (Tower Bridge), Unit 2, One Tower Bridge, Potters Fields Park, SE1 2SG
– The Oyster Catcher, Kings Lodge, Victoria Parade, SE10 9FR